Fire Safety Engineers & Risk Assessors
Our specialists work throughout the UK carrying out fire risk assessments and providing fire engineered solutions for all building types and occupancies
Ensure compliance is met while saving expense by using the specialists
Pyro Fire offer a holistic approach to fire safety design
We produce fire safety strategies for new and existing commercial buildings with an intuitive fire-engineered approach
Fire Risk Assessment
We carry out comprehensive fire risk assessments to meet the requirements under the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
Fire Protection Measures
We have a dedicated team of engineers that are able to install and commission fire safety equipment and protection measures
A few kind words from some of our clients
I can recommend the Pyro Fire team with confidence as we believe them to be fire specialists that offer a quick turnaround and high quality of service at an affordable price.
The Pyro Fire risk assessor was punctual, polite and discreet, giving us cost saving ideas as well as highlighting some common-sense issues that we had overlooked on a day to day basis.
Thanks to Brian for providing a cost effective quotation and detailed free advice, from working with them on other projects we have been very pleased with the level of service Pyro Fire keep on delivering.
- July 3, 2015Firefighters tackled a house fire in Nailsea thought to have started in an electrical extension lead. Three fire engines were called to the blaze on Tuesday afternoon after smoke and flames were spotted. Three people of the occupants had made [...] Read more
- July 3, 2015Fire officers are again warning of the dangers of smoking in bed, following the death of a man in a Sheffield house fire. They are also asking their partners in the health, housing and social care sectors to do more to help them identify those [...] Read more
- July 2, 2015Two people were led to saved by firefighters from a severe fire in a flat above a shop in the Black Country. The blaze started in the living area above the retail unit in Messenger Road, Smethwick, during the early hours of Wednesday morning. [...] Read more
- July 2, 2015Four families have been left homeless after a fire ripped through houses on a terraced street in Rochdale. More than 30 firefighters helped tackle the blaze which erupted in the Bamford area of the town at around 5.15pm this evening. Crews raced [...] Read more
- July 2, 2015Westminster Station has been evacuated after a fire alert, but once again it has turned out to be a false alarm. A London Fire Brigade spokeswoman told City A.M. three engines attended the scene – two from Soho and one from Lambeth – after [...] Read more
- July 2, 2015About 3,000 people were evacuated from Wimbledon tennis club after a fire broke out in a plant room. The small blaze began after the close of play, but the public address system at Centre Court told anyone still in the building to leave [...] Read more