Fire Safety Engineers & Risk Assessors
Our specialists work throughout the UK carrying out fire risk assessments and providing fire engineered solutions for all building types and occupancies
Ensure compliance is met while saving expense by using the specialists
Pyro Fire offer a holistic approach to fire safety design
We produce fire safety strategies for new and existing commercial buildings with an intuitive fire-engineered approach
Fire Risk Assessment
We carry out comprehensive fire risk assessments to meet the requirements under the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
Fire Protection Measures
We have a dedicated team of engineers that are able to install and commission fire safety equipment and protection measures
A few kind words from some of our clients
I can recommend the Pyro Fire team with confidence as we believe them to be fire specialists that offer a quick turnaround and high quality of service at an affordable price.
The Pyro Fire risk assessor was punctual, polite and discreet, giving us cost saving ideas as well as highlighting some common-sense issues that we had overlooked on a day to day basis.
Thanks to Brian for providing a cost effective quotation and detailed free advice, from working with them on other projects we have been very pleased with the level of service Pyro Fire keep on delivering.
- 6th October 2015Scotland Fire and Rescue Service (SFRS) has been told by Her Majesty’s Fire Service Inspectorate that it should consider setting targets to reduce the amount of ‘blue light’ responses to automatic fire alarms (AFAs). The report published by the [...] Read more
- 6th October 2015The owner of a former city nightclub must pay almost £144,000 in fines and charges after breaking fire safety rules. Aaron Mellor, 44, failed to comply with fire safety requirements at his Tokyo nightclubs in Lincoln and York. Tokyo in Lincoln [...] Read more
- 1st October 2015The landlord of a Shoreditch pub branded a ‘potential fire trap’ has escaped an immediate prison sentence after he was prosecuted for breaching fire safety laws. At a sentencing hearing at Snaresbrook Crown Court on Friday, Koyser [...] Read more
- 1st October 2015Dublin Fire Brigade is expected to issue a fire safety notice on an unsafe apartment complex today, but it will not be evacuated yet as residents wait to hear how much of a €4m repair bill they will face. Some 900 people who live in the 299 [...] Read more
- 1st October 2015A Reading landlord has been jailed for four months for persistent breaches of fire safety regulations. Ishaq Hussein, a landloard of a house converted into flats in Zinzan Street in Reading, pleaded guilty to 12 charges brought under the [...] Read more
- 1st October 2015A new fire safety project has been launched in South Yorkshire to reduce the impact of blazes on businesses in the county. The Barnsley and Rotherham Chamber of Commerce received funding for the project from South Yorkshire Fire and Rescue [...] Read more