Fire Safety Engineers & Risk Assessment Specialists
Our specialists work throughout the UK carrying out fire risk assessments and providing fire engineered solutions for all building types and occupancies
Ensure compliance is met while saving expense by using the specialists
Pyro Fire offer a holistic approach to fire safety design and fire risk assessment
We produce fire safety strategies for new and existing commercial buildings with an intuitive fire-engineered approach
Fire Risk Assessment
We can carry out a comprehensive fire risk assessment to meet your requirements under the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
Our fire engineers are accredited and fully trained to advise on fire safety and carry out a fire risk assessment to give you peace of mind your building is compliant and your employees are protected. Based in Doncaster, South Yorkshire, we cater for commercial buildings of all different sizes and occupancies.
A few kind words from some of our clients
Pyro Fire delivered a quality fire risk assessment on our new premises and helped identify areas to improve and regularly review, it makes life so much easier. The speed and efficiency was incredible, thank you!
I can recommend the Pyro Fire team with confidence as we believe them to be fire specialists that offer a quick turnaround and high quality of service at an affordable price.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank Pyro Fire for their help on our project and we look forward to working with them again soon.
The Pyro Fire risk assessor was punctual, polite and discreet, giving us cost saving ideas as well as highlighting some common-sense issues that we had overlooked on a day to day basis.
Thanks to Brian for providing a cost effective quotation and detailed free advice, from working with them on other projects we have been very pleased with the level of service Pyro Fire keep on delivering.
The Pyro Fire risk assessor was informative and thorough. I would definitely recommend Pyro Fire to clients and I have forwarded details to head office for future work. Very professional service.
- 17th November 2015A possible merger of South and West Yorkshire fire brigades is under consideration in response to government spending cuts and pressure for greater collaboration among emergency services. The option was discussed at a recent private meeting of South Yorkshire Fire Authority and is being raised [...] Read more
- 16th November 2015A fire tore through part of a hotel in Mortimer, Reading on Wednesday evening. A total of 12 fire crews from across Berkshire and Hampshire attended the blaze at the Wokefield Park Hotel in Goodboys Lane, after being alerted at around 5.30pm on November 11. Fortunately, no one was injured in [...] Read more
- 12th November 2015This warning from fire and rescue services comes as the the busy Christmas period looms closer. Many retailers will have stocked up on products to sell in the run up to the big day however there are concerns that this could impact on fire safety. It is estimated that up to 80% of businesses [...] Read more
- 10th November 2015Cut backs to the fire service in London have been criticised after an elderly man jumped to his death follow a blaze at sheltered housing in Camden. London Fire Brigade firefighters were stretched after being called out to a blaze in Finchley Road before they received a 999 call about the [...] Read more
- 3rd November 2015Four teenagers have been charged with arson after a fire at Wrexham’s Splash Magic Leisure Centre in Acrefair. The youths, aged between 14 and 16, have been bailed and are set to appear before a youth court at a later date. Splash Magic in Plas Madoc, Wrexham, is now counting the cost [...] Read more
- 3rd November 2015A Reading landlord has been handed a fine of £20,000 and ordered to pay £3,343 in costs after being prosecuted for a string of offences. Mr Hafiz Gulfraz, who owned the house in multiple occupation, was charged with 12 offences including failing to ensure that the fire alarm and emergency [...] Read more