Fire Safety Engineers & Risk Assessors
Our specialists work throughout the UK carrying out fire risk assessments and providing fire engineered solutions for all building types and occupancies
Ensure compliance is met while saving expense by using the specialists
Pyro Fire offer a holistic approach to fire safety design
We produce fire safety strategies for new and existing buildings with a fire engineered approach
Fire Risk Assessment
We carry out comprehensive fire risk assessments to meet the requirements under the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
Fire Protection Measures
We have a dedicated team of engineers that are able to install and commission fire safety equipment and protection measures
Recently whilst having difficulty with a client I was able to call upon Pyro Fire to assist me as they were due a fire inspection, they took the time to produce a fire risk assessment with appropriate recommendations that satisfied the local fire officer, this enabled my client to carry on working without much disruption.
I can recommend the Pyro Fire team with confidence as we believe them to be fire specialists that offer a quick turnaround and high quality of service at an affordable price.
It gives me great pleasure in publicly thanking the Pyro Fire team for the great work they have done for us. They provided us with a fire risk assessment and advised us on our building’s fire safety. The risk assessor was punctual, polite and discreet, giving us cost saving ideas as well as highlighting some common-sense issues that we had overlooked on a day to day basis. I would be happy to recommend Pyro Fire and continually use them for our fire needs.
Thanks to Brian for providing a cost effective quotation and detailed free advice, from working with them on other projects we have been very pleased with the level of service Pyro Fire keep on delivering.
- May 5, 2015+-*Firefighters are reaching out to deaf and hard of hearing communities and urging them to check they have effective smoke alarms. The plea comes from West Sussex Fire & Rescue Service during Deaf Awareness Week, which started on Monday. An [...] Read more
- May 5, 2015+-*A second business in Royton has been hit by suspected arson in just three days. Firefighters were called to the Mio Zio restaurant on Higginshaw Lane in the early hours of this morning after a fire was found to have broken out there. Crews [...] Read more
- May 5, 2015+-*Firefighters remain at a recycling plant in Newport following a blaze involving 50 tonnes of waste overnight. South Wales Fire and Rescue Service was called to the council’s waste recycling centre on Docks Way, Maesglas, at about 17:00 [...] Read more
- May 5, 2015+-*Nationwide lettings specialist Belvoir has updated its advice on fire safety for landlords following a ruling which is expected to come into effect at the end of this year. At the Local Government Association’s annual Fire Conference, staged [...] Read more
- May 5, 2015+-*A man has admitted starting a series of overnight fires in Oxfordshire, including one that caused major damage to council offices. Andrew Main, 47, pleaded guilty to four counts of arson at a hearing at Oxford Crown Court. Main, of Rokemarsh [...] Read more
- May 5, 2015+-*A landlady has been fined £160,000 and ordered to pay £40,000 prosecution costs for breaking fire safety laws following a fatal fire in one of the Hounslow properties she rented out. Surinder Rana was found guilty of four offences under the [...] Read more