Fire Safety Engineers & Risk Assessment Specialists
Our specialists work throughout the UK carrying out fire risk assessments and providing fire engineered solutions for all building types and occupancies
Ensure compliance is met while saving expense by using the specialists
Pyro Fire offer a holistic approach to fire safety design and fire risk assessment
We produce fire safety strategies for new and existing commercial buildings with an intuitive fire-engineered approach
Fire Risk Assessment
We can carry out a comprehensive fire risk assessment to meet requirements under the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
Our fire engineers are accredited and fully trained to advise on fire safety and carry out a fire risk assessment to give you peace of mind your building is compliant and your employees are protected. Based in Doncaster, South Yorkshire, we cater for commercial buildings of all different sizes and occupancies.
A few kind words from some of our clients
Pyro Fire delivered a quality fire risk assessment on our new premises and helped identify areas to improve and regularly review, it makes life so much easier. The speed and efficiency was incredible, thank you!
I can recommend the Pyro Fire team with confidence as we believe them to be fire specialists that offer a quick turnaround and high quality of service at an affordable price.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank Pyro Fire for their help on our project and we look forward to working with them again soon.
The Pyro Fire risk assessor was punctual, polite and discreet, giving us cost saving ideas as well as highlighting some common-sense issues that we had overlooked on a day to day basis.
Thanks to Brian for providing a cost effective quotation and detailed free advice, from working with them on other projects we have been very pleased with the level of service Pyro Fire keep on delivering.
The Pyro Fire risk assessor was informative and thorough. I would definitely recommend Pyro Fire to clients and I have forwarded details to head office for future work. Very professional service.
Wouldn’t recommend any other fire safety and risk assessment engineers. Their knowledge, experience and enthusiasm is far above any other.
We recommend all our clients and developers to Pyro Fire, their service tops all competitors in the area. If you need a fire risk assessment or simply fire safety advice their team will be happy to assist. I cannot recommend highly enough!
- 14th July 2016A landlord in North Lincolnshire faces a possible jail sentence after he risked the lives of his tenants by not having a fire risk assessment in place, The Grimsby Telegraph reports. Grimsby Crown Court heard that fire alarms at a property, owned by Mr Keith Newsum, did not go off when a blaze [...] Read more
- 5th July 2016An Ormskirk landlord is to be sentenced at Liverpool Crown Court on the 2nd August for serious breaches of fire safety regulations, after pleading guilty to 7 charges brought under the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005. Mr Timothy Reynolds, the landlord of the Malthouse Business Centre [...] Read more
- 5th May 2016A couple who rented out rooms above a town centre bar ignored repeated safety warnings from council and fire officers. Dean Dunkley and Ilze Dauksta were both charged with a string of housing safety offences following a joint investigation by Rugby Borough Council’s housing enforcement team and [...] Read more
- 18th April 2016A DJ who organised an illegal rave at a warehouse in Liverpool has been handed a suspended prison sentence after admitting breaches of fire safety rules. Mr Andrew Jones pleaded guilty to 12 offences and was given an 8-month sentence, suspended for two years, as well as being ordered to carry [...] Read more
- 6th April 2016Forest fires can often start in the most innocuous of circumstances, sometimes from a casually discarded item which sets one tree alight and subsequently spreads to cover an enormous area. They are also triggered by weather conditions such as unseasonable heat and high winds, a combination of [...] Read more
- 5th April 2016A Cheshunt man has pleaded guilty to breaching fire safety rules following a blaze at The Bell pub in Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire. Graeme Kerry, 55, of Wavell Close, Cheshunt was the tenant, employer and the responsible person for the pub when there was a fire two years ago. Although there was [...] Read more