Fire Safety Engineers & Risk Assessors
Our specialists work throughout the UK carrying out fire risk assessments and providing fire engineered solutions for all building types and occupancies
Ensure compliance is met while saving expense by using the specialists
Pyro Fire offer a holistic approach to fire safety design
We produce fire safety strategies for new and existing buildings with a fire engineered approach
Fire Risk Assessment
We carry out comprehensive fire risk assessments to meet the requirements under the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
Fire Protection Measures
We have a dedicated team of engineers that are able to install and commission fire safety equipment and protection measures
A few kind words from some of our clients
I can recommend the Pyro Fire team with confidence as we believe them to be fire specialists that offer a quick turnaround and high quality of service at an affordable price.
The Pyro Fire risk assessor was punctual, polite and discreet, giving us cost saving ideas as well as highlighting some common-sense issues that we had overlooked on a day to day basis.
Thanks to Brian for providing a cost effective quotation and detailed free advice, from working with them on other projects we have been very pleased with the level of service Pyro Fire keep on delivering.
- May 20, 2015A fire that gutted a disused hotel is being investigated by police. West Mercia Police want to hear from anyone who saw “any suspicious activity” near the derelict Mill Hotel in Alveley on Monday. The blaze started about 05:00 BST [...] Read more
- May 20, 2015Firefighters who tackled a massive grass fire in Aberdeen at the weekend have revealed the 20ft flames came close to neighboring houses. About 40 firefighters were called to the Gramps in Kincorth to tackle the blaze – which was set deliberately [...] Read more
- May 20, 2015A fire which broke out at a former Methodist church in Guildford on Tuesday morning is believed to have been started accidentally by squatters. Fire crews from Guildford, Woking and Camberley were called at around 7am to tackle the blaze at the [...] Read more
- May 20, 2015Two women have been taken to hospital after being rescued from a house fire in Caernarfon. An investigation is under way into the cause of the house fire on North Penrallt after the alarm was raised at 04:30 BST on Wednesday. Two women aged 27 [...] Read more
- May 20, 2015A UK first fire service funding stream has made the lives of tens of thousands of South Yorkshire residents safer, a year after the first cash was handed out. Around £500,000 was given to community groups, charities and other partners via South [...] Read more
- May 20, 2015The owner of a now closed Chinese restaurant in Preston has been fined for health and safety breaches. Wen Qaing Cai, who owned the former China House restaurant in Aqueduct Street, was sentenced at Preston Magistrates’ Court to four offences. [...] Read more