Fire Safety Engineers & Risk Assessors
Our specialists work throughout the UK carrying out fire risk assessments and providing fire engineered solutions for all building types and occupancies
Ensure compliance is met while saving expense by using the specialists
Pyro Fire offer a holistic approach to fire safety design
We produce fire safety strategies for new and existing commercial buildings with an intuitive fire-engineered approach
Fire Risk Assessment
We carry out comprehensive fire risk assessments to meet the requirements under the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
Fire Protection Measures
We have a dedicated team of engineers that are able to install and commission fire safety equipment and protection measures
A few kind words from some of our clients
I can recommend the Pyro Fire team with confidence as we believe them to be fire specialists that offer a quick turnaround and high quality of service at an affordable price.
The Pyro Fire risk assessor was punctual, polite and discreet, giving us cost saving ideas as well as highlighting some common-sense issues that we had overlooked on a day to day basis.
Thanks to Brian for providing a cost effective quotation and detailed free advice, from working with them on other projects we have been very pleased with the level of service Pyro Fire keep on delivering.
- July 28, 2015A consultation has been launched into the future of fire services in Harrogate and other north Yorkshire towns. The local fire and rescue service is looking at a number of options including reducing the size of vehicles, smaller crews and a mix [...] Read more
- July 28, 2015A fire at a hotel swimming pool sent large plumes of black smoke high above the Las Vegas Strip. Clark County Fire Chief Greg Cassell said it took firefighters about 30 minutes to gain control of the blaze that broke out on the 14th floor of The [...] Read more
- July 27, 2015South Yorkshire fire chiefs are warning residents not to ‘drink and cook’ after being called out to a number of fires caused by people preparing food after boozing. Crews were sent out to tackle two fires caused by people accidentally causing [...] Read more
- July 27, 2015An electrical fire was the cause of an explosion at an industrial estate in Nottinghamshire. The blaze broke out on Thursday night in a unit on Hollygate Lane in Cotgrave. A witness described an explosion and fire at the estate as looking [...] Read more
- July 27, 2015An investigation has started into a fire at the old New Empire cinema in Southend. Six fire crews and around 30 firefighters were called to Alexandra Street at 7.51am yesterday Essex Fire and Rescue Service say: “Firefighters have been [...] Read more
- July 27, 2015A former hotel landlord has been ordered to carry out 200 hours of unpaid work after pleading guilty to 5 breaches of fire safety regulations. Fire officers found the Waterfront Hotel in Selby had a number of unsafe features. Fire escape routes [...] Read more