Fire Safety Engineers & Risk Assessment Specialists
Our specialists work throughout the UK carrying out fire risk assessments and providing fire engineered solutions for all building types and occupancies
Ensure compliance is met while saving expense by using the specialists
Pyro Fire offer a holistic approach to fire safety design and fire risk assessment
We produce fire safety strategies for new and existing commercial buildings with an intuitive fire-engineered approach
Fire Risk Assessment
We can carry out a comprehensive fire risk assessment to meet requirements under the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
Our fire engineers are accredited and fully trained to advise on fire safety and carry out a fire risk assessment to give you peace of mind your building is compliant and your employees are protected. Based in Doncaster, South Yorkshire, we cater for commercial buildings of all different sizes and occupancies.
A few kind words from some of our clients
Pyro Fire delivered a quality fire risk assessment on our new premises and helped identify areas to improve and regularly review, it makes life so much easier. The speed and efficiency was incredible, thank you!
I can recommend the Pyro Fire team with confidence as we believe them to be fire specialists that offer a quick turnaround and high quality of service at an affordable price.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank Pyro Fire for their help on our project and we look forward to working with them again soon.
The Pyro Fire risk assessor was punctual, polite and discreet, giving us cost saving ideas as well as highlighting some common-sense issues that we had overlooked on a day to day basis.
Thanks to Brian for providing a cost effective quotation and detailed free advice, from working with them on other projects we have been very pleased with the level of service Pyro Fire keep on delivering.
The Pyro Fire risk assessor was informative and thorough. I would definitely recommend Pyro Fire to clients and I have forwarded details to head office for future work. Very professional service.
Wouldn’t recommend any other fire safety and risk assessment engineers. Their knowledge, experience and enthusiasm is far above any other.
We recommend all our clients and developers to Pyro Fire, their service tops all competitors in the area. If you need a fire risk assessment or simply fire safety advice their team will be happy to assist. I cannot recommend highly enough!
‘Corner cutting’ Grimsby landlord sentenced to five months in prison for ‘woefully inadequate’ fire safety provision19th August 2016‘A penny-pinching profiteer’ is how a Crown Court judge described a Grimsby landlord as he sentenced him to five months in prison. Judge Peter Kelson QC claimed that Keith Newsum was ‘more concerned with his own wealth than the welfare of his tenants’ and said it was ‘good fortune that [...] Read more
- 19th August 2016The number of people dying in fire-related incidents in England has reached its highest number in 20 years according to new data published by the Home Office this week. The data shows that 303 people died in fires in 2015-16, a 15% increase (39 people) on the previous 12 months, reports the [...] Read more
- 16th August 2016Irresponsible landlords who allowed unthinkable overcrowding and a catalogue of health and safety breaches at their Lincoln property have been fined more than £30,000. City of Lincoln Council officers uncovered more than a dozen hazards including serious overcrowding when they raided the home [...] Read more
- 2nd August 2016If you are an employer, or the owner/occupier of a building, you may be responsible for the fire safety within your premises. In which case, there are a number of duties you have as the responsible person. It’s human nature to push these duties to the bottom of the pile if we have more [...] Read more
- 14th July 2016A landlord in North Lincolnshire faces a possible jail sentence after he risked the lives of his tenants by not having a fire risk assessment in place, The Grimsby Telegraph reports. Grimsby Crown Court heard that fire alarms at a property, owned by Mr Keith Newsum, did not go off when a blaze [...] Read more
- 5th July 2016An Ormskirk landlord is to be sentenced at Liverpool Crown Court on the 2nd August for serious breaches of fire safety regulations, after pleading guilty to 7 charges brought under the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005. Mr Timothy Reynolds, the landlord of the Malthouse Business Centre [...] Read more