Fire Safety Engineers & Risk Assessment Specialists
Our specialists work throughout the UK carrying out fire risk assessments and providing fire engineered solutions for all building types and occupancies
Ensure compliance is met while saving expense by using the specialists
Pyro Fire offer a holistic approach to fire safety design and fire risk assessment
We produce fire safety strategies for new and existing commercial buildings with an intuitive fire-engineered approach
Fire Risk Assessment
We can carry out a comprehensive fire risk assessment to meet your requirements under the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
Our fire engineers are accredited and fully trained to advise on fire safety and carry out a fire risk assessment to give you peace of mind your building is compliant and your employees are protected. Based in Doncaster, South Yorkshire, we cater for commercial buildings of all different sizes and occupancies.
A few kind words from some of our clients
Pyro Fire delivered a quality fire risk assessment on our new premises and helped identify areas to improve and regularly review, it makes life so much easier. The speed and efficiency was incredible, thank you!
I can recommend the Pyro Fire team with confidence as we believe them to be fire specialists that offer a quick turnaround and high quality of service at an affordable price.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank Pyro Fire for their help on our project and we look forward to working with them again soon.
The Pyro Fire risk assessor was punctual, polite and discreet, giving us cost saving ideas as well as highlighting some common-sense issues that we had overlooked on a day to day basis.
Thanks to Brian for providing a cost effective quotation and detailed free advice, from working with them on other projects we have been very pleased with the level of service Pyro Fire keep on delivering.
The Pyro Fire risk assessor was informative and thorough. I would definitely recommend Pyro Fire to clients and I have forwarded details to head office for future work. Very professional service.
Wouldn’t recommend any other fire safety and risk assessment engineers. Their knowledge, experience and enthusiasm is far above any other.
We recommend all our clients and developers to Pyro Fire, their service tops all competitors in the area. If you need a fire risk assessment or simply fire safety advice their team will be happy to assist. I cannot recommend highly enough!
- 12th February 2016When a fire ripped through the creative arts block at a Dorset school it was a blessed relief that the fire-safety professionals had done their job properly Pictures released by Dorset Fire & Rescue Service last year demonstrate starkly the benefits of fire doors in slowing the spread of [...] Read more
- 11th February 2016Buy to let landlords, leaseholders and owners who provide sleeping accommodation for rent in houses of multiple occupation are being advised to seriously consider their legal obligations to keep their tenants and premises safe from fire. On Monday 18 January 2016, businessman John Mark Cashin [...] Read more
- 10th February 2016A housing association has been fined £40,000 and ordered to pay £23,407 prosecution costs for breaking fire safety laws following a fatal fire in a tower block. Lewisham Homes was sentenced at Woolwich Crown Court on Friday, January 29, after pleading guilty at an earlier hearing to failing to [...] Read more
- 29th January 2016Safety officers have expressed concerns over how disabled people can escape the Grosvenor shopping centre in Macclesfield in the advent of a fire. Emergency exits can only be reached via a staircase. We have serious concerns that if a fire was to break out in the Macclesfield Grosvenor Shopping [...] Read more
- 29th January 2016A landlord in Cambridge has been ordered to pay £15,000 in fines after one of his properties was found to be breaching multiple safety rules. The property in question, belonging to Mr Selvakumar Francis, was raided by the local council, who found unsafe living conditions, overcrowding and [...] Read more
- 14th January 2016Millions of tumble dryers are still to be repaired in a fire safety campaign – but owners face a wait of weeks for an engineer. Owners of large air-vented dryers and condensing dryers under the Hotpoint, Indesit and Creda brands may need to have them fixed. Parent company Whirlpool said [...] Read more